We are delighted to announce that from Monday 25th January 2021 we will be offering an in house Physiotherapist service who will be available on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Our expert musculoskeletal practitioners, are highly trained in bone/muscle/joint/ligament issues and will help to diagnose and manage your problem.
Please see the below conditions that will qualify for a Physiotherapist to call and access/triage you. They can offer advice, answer questions and provide exercises all whilst ensuring your medical notes are updated.
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains or sports injuries.
- Arthritis – any joint
- Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendon or bone e.g. tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain
- Spinal related pain in arms or legs including nerve symptoms e.g. pins and needles or numbness
- Changes to walking
- Post orthopaedic surgery
- Patients currently on physio waiting list
To access this service, please create an ASKMYGP request and we will pass this over to the Physio team.