Conway Road Medical Practice

0161 973 1151

How to register

Patients living within the practice area are welcome to register and our reception staff can confirm your eligibility from your postcode.

Alternatively you can check whether you are within our practice area on this page.

You can register by completing a registration form and a health questionnaire available from reception or you can download these below

Registration form

Adult health questionnaire

Child health questionnaire

The completed forms plus proof of address and photo ID (recent utility bills, recent bank/financial statements, tenancy agreements, passport or a valid driving licence are acceptable items) is preferred for each adult wishing to register at our surgery. You can email these forms to [email protected] or drop them to the surgery.

Please ask reception about Online Access

Any new patients already receiving regular medication will need to make an appointment with one of our GPs before any future prescriptions can be issued. All medical treatment is available from the date of your completed registration. Please ensure that you have sufficient supplies of medication from your previous surgery to last you until an appointment has been arranged at this practice.

Temporary patients

If you are ill while away from home or if you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one you can receive emergency treatment from the local GP practice where you are.

You can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months if needed. This will allow you to be on the local practice list and still remain a patient of your permanent GP. After three months you will have to re-register as a temporary patient or permanently register with that practice.

If you are visiting and wish to see a GP at this practice please contact our reception team on 0161 973 1151 and we will make the necessary arrangements.

If you were registered at this practice and have moved away ie university, college, it is likely that you will have been registered for GP services at your new address. When you return home for holiday periods you may need to complete a Temporary Services Form to register as a temporary patient.

Please see NHS guidance on how to register as a temporary resident with a GP or contact the patient services team via reception for further information.