The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help from us is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- This service operates from 7.00am until we reach capacity. If the service is closed and you require urgent assistance please contact the surgery on 0161 973 1151.
- We endeavour to deal with your request within one working day – please let us know when you submit the request if there is any time when you are not available
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working that day and have availability)
- You may prefer a telephone, email or face to face response
- If you are unable to use AskmyGP, please call the practice and one of our Reception team will be happy to help you with your enquiry or to raise a request on your behalf
Please note that we are extraordinarily busy and calls to the practice are taking longer to be answered. Thank you for your patience. Please also note that all incoming and outgoing calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
PLEASE ENSURE WE HAVE YOUR MOST UP TO DATE MOBILE NUMBER
May 2021 update
Due to the current unprecedented demand on GP services nationally we are making some changes to the way we use askmyGP to ensure safe and timely access for everyone to GP care during working hours.
Going forward, our askmyGP service hours will be between 7am and 4pm Monday to Friday. We will aim to respond to your request as soon as we can, usually the same day.
On days with particularly heavy demand we may be required to turn the system off earlier than 4pm if we are at capacity. If you have a problem which is urgent and the system is off, then please call the practice, or call NHS 111 outside of surgery hours.