Did you know we now have a new referral system direct to a local pharmacy of your choice?
- Our GP’s can refer patients electronically with minor illness or low acuity conditions to a community pharmacist
- This service is only for patients aged over 1 year old
- A patient referred will receive a consultation with a pharmacist (in the consultation room or remotely) where the pharmacist will clinically assess the patient – this is not a conversation over the counter (e.g., Minor Ailments Service)
- Patients will receive a call from their chosen pharmacy within 2-3 hours – any referrals after 2.30pm may be dealt with the next following working day
- Only patients referred via their GP can use this service