Do you feel you are suffering with your mental health and wellbeing?
Would you like some support?
Please see the below links to websites where you can find support if you feel you need it:
- Greater Manchester Mental Health Website or to self refer please click → Greater Manchester Mental Health Self Referral Form
- For self help information including addiction, anxiety, depression, PTSD, worry and more – please visit → Greater Manchester Mental Health Self Help Resources
Have you heard of the service bluesci?
- They run a night time crisis cafe (out of hours support) where you can access support to reduce any immediate crisis or emotional distress. To attend the cafe call/text 07933 882743, Please click the following leaflet for information → [email protected] Crisis Cafe – leaflet 2022
- For information on all of bluesci services including a wide range of social activities, talking therapies and their day and night cafes you can call 0161 877 3719, email [email protected] or visit their website → Trafford Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Services
Information for young people aged 11-18
- For information and advice for young people 24/7 support service 0808 802 55 44 or visit Mind – 11-18 young people
- 42nd Street – free and confidential service to young people (aged 13+) who are experiencing difficulties with their mental health and wellbeing 0161 228 7321
Information for children and young people
- Have you heard of Kooth? Its an online mental wellbeing community – please visit https://www.kooth.com/
- Child and Adolescent Mental health Services (CAMHS) – 0161549 6456
- Child Line – a counselling service for children and young people up to their 19th birthday (9am – midnight) 0800 11 11
If you require crisis support then please either :
- Attend your local A+E hospital department
- Call 999 for an ambulance
- Call the GMMH crisis helpline on 0800 953 0285 (7 days a week)
- Call SANE on 0845 767 8000
- Contact the Samaritans (Call 116 123 , Text 0752 90 90 90, Email [email protected]
- Contact CALM 5pm-12am on 0800 58 58 58
- SHOUT text 85258